Angelus® Acrylic Leather Paint Finishers
This Angelus® Acrylic Finisher helps protect the paint from minor scratches or scrapes. Excellent for both hand-crafted work and high-speed production, simply apply with a sponge, rag, wool, spray gun or brush and let dry. No buffing needed and it cleans up with soap and water. Great when used over different finishes where a uniform finish is desired. Flexible enough for belts, shoes, handbags, saddlery, tack and upholstery.
2-Thin is a medium used to reduce viscosity and thin Angelus® Leather Acrylic Paint for airbrush application. Create subtle gradients or stencil patterns on favourite shoes, leather bags or clothing. This medium allows you to use leather acrylic paint on materials that are porous such as mesh or cloth.
This medium reduces the amount of shine in your Angelus® Paint, creating a matte or flat look.
- 1 oz. bottle
- Will not rub off, crack, peel or streak
- Recommended amount: no more than 5-8% duller for your paint
- Compatible with Angelus Finisher
- Suggested ratio: 1 part 2-thin to 4 parts paint (1:4)
- Keeps paint from building up on delicate surfaces
- Easy to clean up